Who to Contact
Who to turn to at Bridgemary School
At Bridgemary School, we believe that communication is key to building partnerships and in underpinning success for each and every child.
We appreciate that having become used to regular face-face contact with your child’s primary teacher, the move to secondary school can be daunting in terms of who to contact when you have a query – however big or small.
If in doubt, please contact our receptionist on 01329 319966. They will be happy to assist in putting you through to the relevant person.
If you would like to:
- Report a child’s absence, please ring the attendance officer on 01329 512333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speak to our school Student Support Team, please ring
- Mrs Reynolds - Years 7, 8 and 9 - 01329 319966
- Mrs Doel - Years 10 and 11 - 01329 319966
Speak to a curriculum leader or subject teacher, please ring reception on
01329 319966 and they will put you through to the relevant department.
Speak to your child’s Head of Year, please ring the Reception on
01329 319966 and they will put you through to the relevant person.
- Year 7 and 8 - Miss S Cooper email
- Year 9 - Mr C Jones email
- Year 10 - Mr K Dowell email
- Year 11 - Mr J Brooks email
More email contacts for staff can be found here
If you have any other queries, concerns or comments, then please ring Reception on 01329 319966 or email email@example.com
We value your views and look forward to hearing from you.