On behalf of TKAT (our sponsors), the Governors, staff and students, I am delighted to welcome you to Bridgemary School.
At Bridgemary, we foster a culture of high standards, expectations and aspirations within which every child is known and nurtured. Our key aims are for our learners to attend, have high aspirations and expectations for themselves and to achieve.
• We aim to become an outstanding school by creating an environment which is safe and happy, where our students can actively engage in their learning.
• We demand high standards of behaviour and respect; and have the expectation that every student will succeed.
• We are dedicated to raising standards across our school.
• We aspire to foster active, inquisitive minds through high quality and relevant learning.
• We are committed to developing independent, healthy young people who make a positive contribution to society.
• We ensure the support; care and welfare of our students are the best. This school is, and will always be, fully inclusive and puts the students at the very centre of all that we do.
• We strive to be a school at the very heart of the local community and aspire to be the school of choice of all who live here.
• We firmly believe the future can be a very bright one. With the support of our parents and local community, we will become the outstanding school that the young people of Bridgemary deserve.
We believe we have a great deal to offer. Parents are welcome to visit the school at our Open Evening in October or to see us during a typical working day on one of the tours we organise in the Autumn Term each year. Please do not hesitate to contact the school to make an appointment, or to ask for any further information.
Ms Fiona Calderbank