Teacher of Maths - TLR for the right candidate
Salary Main Scale/UPS, TLR – for the right candidate, dependant on experience.
Closing Date: 18th November 2019 - 12 Noon.
Due to the expansion of our school, we are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Maths teacher to join our team.
You will either be a newly qualified teacher, ready to join a supportive maths team and keen to develop your skills or already be an outstanding teacher capable of delivering inspirational lessons, with value you can add to the department that will enable us to pay you a TLR (value dependant on experience).
Applicants will be passionate about the teaching and learning of Maths with the vision, commitment and determination to raise standards across all abilities.
Bridgemary’ s expectation is that all our teaching staff are able to ensure that students within their subject area are appropriately challenged, supported and achieve their expected levels of progress or better.
This is an exciting time to join Bridgemary School. Bridgemary is a TKAT academy trust school and was rated “good” by Ofsted February 2016. Our pupil numbers are increasing and our results are on the rise.
TKAT is one of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts in the South of England with over 40 Primary and Secondary Academies in the TKAT Family. For further information about TKAT please visit http://www.tkat.org/.
The successful candidate will be:
- An outstanding Teacher of Mathematics looking to develop their career in a teaching and learning role
- Able to encourage and enthuse students to achieve their full potential
- Inspirational to colleagues and students – sharing best practice
We will ensure that the successful candidate has:
- continuous professional learning, development and improvement
- the opportunity to contribute to raising standards for all our students
- an excellent opportunity for career progression, both within the school and the Trust.
- a positive and optimistic working environment focussed on student progress and high standards of achievement and behaviour;
- opportunities to further develop your Leadership Skills
- excellent networking opportunities including involvement in PIXL and school partnerships
Bridgemary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer the school is committed to ensuring that its employment policies and procedures provide equality of opportunity.
To download an application pack please go to our website at www.bridgemary-tkat.org and return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
We actively encourage visits from potential applicants to come and see how we work. To arrange a date and time please contact Barbara Burridge, Business Manager by email email@example.com and let us show you our excellent school.