Teacher of Maths
Hampshire PO13 0JN
TEACHER OF MATHEMATICS
Pay range: MPS/UPS as appropriate.
NQTs are welcome to apply
Closing Date: Wednesday 4th July, 9.00am
Bridgemary School, which is a member of the Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT), was judged 'Good' in all areas in February 2016 and is an SSAT TEEP Ambassador school
Our school is looking for highly motivated and committed individuals with evidence of consistently ‘good’ or better teaching to join our maths team.
We are seeking a teacher, who is enthusiastic, hardworking and energetic, with the tenacity and drive to improve outcomes for all our students and help everyone achieve their potential.
Work with us and you will be part of a welcoming and highly motivated team. We are committed to giving you the very best opportunities to develop in your career and will give you extensive support in your role.
- An excellent opportunity for career progression, both within the department, school and the Trust;
- A positive and optimistic working environment focussed on student progress and high standards of achievement and behaviour;
- High quality Professional Development Programme;
- An ambitious leadership team with a clear vision for the school;
- The resources and facilities to continue to improve students’ progress;
- Opportunities to further develop your Leadership Skills
- Excellent networking opportunities including involvement in PIXL and school partnerships.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) along with other relevant employment checks.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer the school is committed to ensuring that its employment policies and procedures provide equality of opportunity.
Please complete the application pack below and return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
|3 0 job description all teachers 2.docx||24th Mar 2017||Download|
|TKAT APPLICATION FORM 2018 FV.docx||14th May 2018||Download|
|Equalities monitoring form.docx||24th Mar 2017||Download|
|Criminal Check form.docx||24th Mar 2017||Download|
|Child Protection Policy Statement.docx||24th Mar 2017||Download|